Scroll to top
- Prospective for Ni and PGE’s on the margin of the large Windimurra intrusive mafic complex
- Along strike from Canegrass discovery drilled by Huntsman Exploration – 4.5m @ 1.3% Ni, 1.3% Cu & 0.10% Co from 251m. The discovery is in the mineralized basal units of the West Lobe
- Windimurra is the largest Layered Mafic Igneous Complex in Australia, and one of the largest in the World similar to the Bushveld, Sudbury and Stillwater complexes.
- Within proven highly prospective Fraser Range belt
- Surrounded by Legend Mining (ASX:LEG) Mawson Nickel Project
- Located along strike and on the same gravity ridge as the Mawson Ni sulphide discovery